* Pettinice is used as an icing for cakes. Roll out to ¼ in. to 1/8 in., then cover and
trim excess to obtain an elegant, professional effect. It sets quick, but remains soft under the outer skin.
* Pettinice has a mellow flavour and is neither sticky nor greasy.
* Pettinice can be flavoured and/or coloured. It is an ideal medium for airbrushing or stencilling.
* Easily accepts impressions from modelling tools and crimpers.
* Is great for cookies, tortes, and wrapping for rolled sponges.
* Can be used for flower making where gum paste is not required.
Icing Sugar, Glucose, Partially Hydrogenated Vegetable Oil, Water, Gum Tragacanth, Glycerine, Cellulose Gum, Modified Food Starch, Potassium Sorbate, Acetic Acid, Titanium Dioxide, Vanilla Flavour.
1. Coat cake with thin layer of piping gel, glaze or butter cream.
2. Knead required amount of icing until soft and pliable (1 lb will cover 7-8 inch double- layered round).
3. Using shortening to avoid sticking, roll out icing to required thickness.
4. Cover cake with icing and smooth out.
5. Trim off excess and place in plastic bag for re-use.
Optimum Storage Temperature 18-20 Deg C (64-68 Deg F)
Tolerance 5-28 Deg C (41-82 Deg F) For Short periodsAllow to return to Optimum Temperature before use.